Thank You so much to Lou for nominating me for this amazing award! Make sure to check out her fabulous blog Lou’s Labyrinth! xoxo I will leave a link at the end!
So here are the rules:
– Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
– Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– Tell us 7 things about yourself.
– Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things about Maya-
1. I am actually part italian even though I don’t look it. (Although it is quite obvious I suppose because I basically live on the food.)
2. I love all things sour. Lemons, Limes, Vinegar. I absolutely love them.
3. I have literally never done anything to my hair. Partly because I have the most mental cowslick in the world and also because my mum is so scared it will loose its colour. Seriously it has never been layered, cut short, not anything.
4. I can’t say Marshmallow and I never actually releasied I was saying it wrong until I was about 11. When I say it kinda sounds a bit more like ‘Mashmarllow’. 😛
5. I have promised myself never to watch a horror movie. In real life i don’t scare easy but for some reason I cannot handle scary movies. I am not joking, we had to leave the cinema when we went to see king kong and I got so scared at batman I started crying.
6. I have seen every single episode of friends and I watch it religiously every day. 😛
7. I can do the best Irish accent. I spent a long time with some irish kids and now I have perfected my accent. I wish you guys could hear it. xoxo
Good Luck Guys, and again thank you so much to Lou, I am forever in your debt! 😛
PS follow Me!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4898109/?claim=mgvcrs7e5pc”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>